What to bring to your child’s appointment:
- patient registration form
- Child Health Record (‘blue book’)
- results of any relevant investigations
- correspondence from relevant assessments such as therapy or specialist appointments
- list of medicines and other therapies including alternative/complementary therapies
- other things that may be important depending on the reason for the appointment, such as:
- top three concerns for your child
- school reports
The following links provide Paediatric health information for kids, for parents, for GPs and other medical professionals.
These links are intended to guide further exploration of paediatric topics, but do not replace individualised medical assessment and advice. The websites and the information they contain are the responsibility of the respective organisations.